EXPORT / IMPORT Problem

From: Wade Chy <wchy65_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2001 19:37:26 -0700

Hi All
I am trying to import a dump file to a 8.1.5 database. I did the export from another server running 8.1.7. When I run the imp command I get an error msg.:

Export file created by EXPORT:V08.01.07 via conventional path import done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and WE8ISO8859P1 NCHAR character set
IMP-00069: Could not convert to environment national character set's handle
IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully

I setup the charset parameter to WE8ISO8859P1. But it still does not work. Please help.

Also is possible to import dump file into Oracle8 exported from Oracle8i?

Thank you in advance. Received on Tue Oct 16 2001 - 21:37:26 CDT