need to insert a very large number...what is the best method????

From: DCCoolBreeze <DelawareKD_at_starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:50:38 -0400

I have created an array of 64-bit integers. Now I want to store these values in one field within oracle. This field will be used as a unique index. What is is the best way to store, search and retrieve this data? I have looked up Varray but I heard that this is not an efficient method to store and retirieve this array.

development language: ProC
Oracle version 8i

Thanks in advance for your help Received on Mon Oct 15 2001 - 16:50:38 CDT