Re: ERWin, advices needed.

From: <davide_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 14:15:58 GMT

Alexei VORONOV <alexei_voronov_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> ErWin can generate an SQL script, so you will be able to modify it.

Yes I know that (leave alone the fact that the SQL script it genearated were wrong!), but I was much more interested in something that could read the .er file in which that tool store its own data, and converting them to something that can be read by something else.

Thanks anyway.

Davide Received on Mon Oct 15 2001 - 09:15:58 CDT