create a graph from Oracle queries

From: Soojin Kim <soojin_kim52_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 00:49:41 -0700

Hi!
I am wondering whether there are any scripts or tools available to create a graph from Oracle queries.
For example, I would like to collect all the values from
"select to_char(trunc(first_time, 'HH24'),'DY DD-MON-YY HH24:MI')
"HOUR", count(*) "LOG COUNT"

from v$loghist
group by trunc(first_time, 'HH24')
order by trunc(first_time, 'HH24');"
and generate a graph.
I am willing to try Oracle + Perl or OAS ....... If any of you have come across any thing to do that please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
soojin kim Received on Mon Oct 15 2001 - 02:49:41 CDT