Re: oracle certification

From: amrit pursnani <amritpursnani_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2001 04:13:46 -0700

sir
i am doing my post grad in computer application, i am thinking of going into the database administration field sir should i go then for oracle or sql server , what sort of a work experience is needed in such fields i am doing vb 6.0 sir please guide me through how to go about it and what sort of exams would be favourable to get good job . sir please answer my question as possible with the aspect of future specifications thank u
amrit pursnani Received on Sat Oct 13 2001 - 06:13:46 CDT