Re: 8.15 connection to developer 2000

From: PASCOELEE <pascoelee_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2001 11:05:43 GMT

I am not getting an error message if I try to connect the pc goes into a thinking loop and nothing happens get the egg timer and nothing else.(no error message)

Am ysing developer release 2.1 and oracle for nt and 95 , 815 personal dayabase.
Is there another product available to down load for win 98 to replace developer 2000

Regards,
Lee Pascoe Received on Sat Oct 13 2001 - 06:05:43 CDT