Help Please !!!

From: h <hsus75_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 20:29:40 -0700

Hi,
I have got oracle developer 2000 and win ME and also Personal web server. I have some question for all of u who can help me. 1. Can I run my oracle in Win Me and also PWS ? If yes, can you tell me how to run that in PWS?

Also , Can I run the program in APACHE server ? Do I need to add anything in httpd.conf?

2. What is the password(user and pass) for oracle developer 2000, and it seems I can not change the password,or maybe you can give me the program name to change the password?
I have already had an expereience in Oracle 8 in windows 98 and I can change
the user name and the pass using oracle 8 program.

TIA
regards,
h Received on Fri Oct 12 2001 - 22:29:40 CDT