Re: Oracle management server

From: TRBarrette <TRBarrette_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:53:42 -0400

I'm having the same problem with Win2Kpro, and not having much luck finding de-bugging at otn, I don't have a Metalink logon. I'd really like to know what the answer to this question also. I'm not in the P4 boat, everything else seemed to install fine and a knee-jerk un-install/re-install of course didn't help. Thanks,
TR