using system commands in database cartridges

From: iqbal <iqbalk99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2001 09:24:50 -0700

Hi,
  We want to create directories in database cartridge implementations. Is there any way to create directories, files in cartridges using C? I have tried the system(const char *command) but it does not seem to work in cartridges. Is there any other way of executing system commands in cartridges?

Thanks in advance,
Iqbal Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 11:24:50 CDT