newbie 11i ?

From: Charles Harris <harrisc_at_no.bloody.spam.vastator.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:38:16 GMT

I need to install Oracle clinical on a test machine. I am assuming that Oracle 11i needs to be installed first. I can find plenty of documents on installing 11i but nothing on Clinical. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for Oracle clinical resources?

Also can all of this be installed on a notebook that has 30G of space and 500M ram p3 processor?
I just need it for testing purposes only.

Some side note ?'s

Does clinical require a seperate home? away from the 11i home? Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 10:38:16 CDT