Where I can get jndi.zip and jta.zip files?

From: Jacob Nikom <nikom_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:33:28 -0700

Hi,

I have problem with Oracle9i thin driver.

According WebLogic document "Using Third-Party JDBC XA Drivers with WebLogic Server" to use WebLogic with Oracle9.1 I have to use Oracle thin driver and put on the classpath the following .jar file:
<ORACLE_HOME>\jdbc\lib\classes.zip;<ORACLE_HOME>\jdbc\jndi.zip;<ORACLE_HOME>\jdbc\lib\jta.zip

I was able to find classes.zip (actually classes12.jar) on Oracle site, but could not find jndi.zip and jta.zip. Are they important? Where to find them?

Any help will be appreciated,

Jacob Nikom Received on Thu Oct 11 2001 - 01:33:28 CDT