I can not write CHR(0) to a file using UTL_FILE package

From: Zbigniew <zibi_at_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2001 01:43:23 -0700

Hi All,

I write some information from database tables to files. I do it periodically using Oracle JOBS and UTL_FILE package. It works OK but I have problem with one value. I can not write CHR(0) to a file. Oracle treats it as a string terminator.
Is there any way or workaround to do it? I am using Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.7. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Zbyszek Sliwa
Oracle Programmer-Analyst
Nationwide
sliwaz_at_nationwide.com Received on Wed Oct 10 2001 - 03:43:23 CDT