Oracle Login Problem on Win2K

From: willie <w2jin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2001 07:13:06 -0700

Is there anyone know the following problem? Your answer is really appreciated.
I recently updated my system from Win NT4 to Win2K. The Oracle8i Personal Edition then was installed on the local driver. The first time login to Oracle8i was fine. However, after I re-started my computer, I can not log in Oracle at all. It never happaned when I used Win NT4 system. The error message is : ORA-01034 Oracle not available
ORA-27101 shared memory realm does not exist

Thanks
Willie Received on Tue Oct 09 2001 - 09:13:06 CDT