Oracle JVM Classpath

From: C <cnsxxx09_at_netscape.net>
Date: 9 Oct 2001 01:02:46 -0700

Hi,

I want a Java Stored Procedure to use the JavaMail API (as well as other non-standard API's such as ORO, etc, etc), which then requires some files from the J2EE API.....yet neither seem to be in the Oracle JVM as default. I tried adding them to the Classpath but this doesn't work....a quick search yielded the following:

"First of all, make sure that you load this driver in Oracle JVM
(loadjava),

since Oracle JVM works only with loaded classes (not with classes in your CLASSPATH outside the database)."

Is this true? Do I really have to load all my jar files by hand?
(the J2EE jar alone is 5M....)

How is the standard JDK API found then?

Thanks (in advance)

Chris (ECB)