RTF output from Reports - Help!

From: Andra Bloomfield <adb_at_aber.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:27:16 +0100

Hi

I'm using Oracle Forms, Version 6.0.8.12.1 and Oracle Report Builder 6.0.8.12.1 to generate a number of different reports from a single input form, but I'm running into some difficulty with the output options. The user is currently given the choice to select PDF, CSV or RTF as the output for their report. The PDF and CSV options work fine, but the RTF one is causing me problems.

The RTF output for reports seems to generate the data twice and then when the RTF file is viewed in Word 2000 the page layout is extremely odd (two thin pages displayed at the same time - I've checked the layout and display settings in Word and it's the generated file that's causing this layout and not anything in Words general settings).

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to improve the layout I would be grateful.

Thanks

Andra

Andra Bloomfield
Management Information Services