Any advice on replicating and updating over a WAN?

From: Nhccnp <nhccnp_at_aol.com>
Date: 08 Oct 2001 13:43:40 GMT

Can anyone give me any advice or info on replicating and updating of an Oracle database over a WAN?

I'm trying to figure out what type of bandwidth is required for different sizes of Oracle databases.

I know it's kind of a general question, but I don't have any definite info on the size yet.

Thanks,

Brian Received on Mon Oct 08 2001 - 08:43:40 CDT