Re: Stored procedures problem

From: Thomas Ruschival <t.ruschival_at_vivid-md.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:48:42 +0200

Hi,
it seems to me as if the execute rights are not properly set. the same error occrurs when you select from a table for wich you have not the permission to select.
Login to SQL*plus with the user that created the package and execute it, when it works you should look up the user priviliges and execute the procedure "full qualified" (schema.package.procedure)

I hope I could help you.

Thomas