Re: redhat, oracle, and SAP

From: John Holmes <jwholme_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 00:40:56 -0400

Vince Laurent wrote:

> Anyone done one of these installs? Care to share pointers?
> Documentaton?
>
> Thanks!
> Vince

What kind of pointers? We have several different Red Hat/Oracle combinations. Straight up install, High Availability, NFS, raid. Oracle has documentation on their site and I believe Red Hat has some limited info also. I am a sys admin not a dba so my oracle is rather weak but together we have set up several machines. I have no SAP experience.

--
John Holmes