How to map an Oracle ROWTYPE to a java class with JDBC or SQLJ?

From: Adam Lipscombe <adam_at_cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:25:17 +0100

Folks,

I need to call an Oracle 8.1.6 stored proc froma Java prog via SQLJ. The proc accepts 1 param, which the "%rowtype" of the table that it inserts into.

Does anyone know how to map the "%rowtype" type to a Java class?

I have looked through the SQLJ and JDNC docs, and it seems to deal with mapping every other oracle special type but %rowtype :-)

Thanks in advance...

Cheers - Adam Received on Fri Oct 05 2001 - 09:25:17 CDT