Automumber a field

From: Prachi <prachiratnaparkhi_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2001 04:50:50 -0700

I want to create a new table similar to an existing table I want to add one more column to this new table which should be autonumbered and has values randomly assigned to it. Then I want to tranfer all the data from the old table to this newly created table.
How can I do it? Received on Fri Oct 05 2001 - 06:50:50 CDT