Oracle XSU

From: Rinat Karimov <r_karimov_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:44:55 +0400

Hi ALL,
Can you help us? We have got the following problem of working with XSU12_ver2_1_0 on ORACLE9i+Solaris8.
When we are trying to save an XML with a tag containing some number(10,-1,...) into table that contains according field of 'NUMBER(10,0)' type we get error: ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allows for this column. Although we can insert inthis field any value with common INSERT.
That's all. Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 07:44:55 CDT