to_number formatting question

From: GREGORY KNESER <gregoryk_at_futures.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 20:06:13 GMT

Hello,

I have numbers list 3.3486587274 and I want to format them like 3.35

I have read the to_number documentation tried search engine searches and cannot figure out how to work with the format. Could someone either direct me to a plain engligh description or help me out.

Thanks!
Greg Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 15:06:13 CDT