? to get current URL from user's browser

From: Vucko <mvucic_at_barok.foi.hr>
Date: 3 Oct 2001 18:15:01 GMT

Is it possible to get current URL from user's browser through Oracle Report Builder (which is run through web cgi rwcgi60.exe), through srw. package or any other PL/SQL package, or through anything non-client side? I can get HTTP referrer, but not the curent URL.

The URL I need can be simply read by javascript (self.location.href) but it is not very helpful because it is executed on client-side, and I need to pass it as a parameter to a stored procedure (so it could be logged into database).

I would appreciate any help. Thanks. Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 13:15:01 CDT