Audit the database

From: Simon Cunningham <cs40_at_gre.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:48:52 +0100

Hi all

I have run the cataudit.sql file which set up my views. I have set the audit_trail= true in the init.ora file. But how can I get the cataudit views populated. I have read Oracle Admin guide, Oracle Rerference Guide and Supplied packages but cant seem to find the information.
Could some one tell me where this information might be or how to populate these views.

Thanks in advance Received on Wed Oct 03 2001 - 05:48:52 CDT