Training

From: Jova <jovaughnl_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 17:16:32 GMT

Does anyone know of good school where I can attend to become a Oracle DBA certified. Also a school that will help you at least get a interim job somewhere. A lot of these schools claim they help with job assistance but, you don't even learn enough to become certified. I went to a school on Long Island that claims get you certified in all 5 five categories in like 12 weeks of training going only 2 days out of the week for 3 hours. The first 6 weeks they spent time on SQL and PL/SQL. I feel I didn't get much out of it so, I stop going. I feel there is know way you can learn what you need to know in that little bit of time. Bottom line I want to go to a school where someone has went to and learned what they need to obtain a job and certification. Any suggestions I will gladly appreciate.

Thank you.

Jovaughn Lockridge Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 12:16:32 CDT