Trouble accessing db using Discoverer

From: Lee Staples <lee_at_cybicom.co.za>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:07:55 +0200

I am a software developer with some basic understanding of Oracle. I have created a User, to which I have granted "select" privileges for certain views and tables in my database, which is being successfully accessed by most people. One client is using Oracle Discoverer (which I know nothing about), and has told me I have not set up the User correctly as he keeps on getting an error that says "You do not have access to any End User Layer tables" when attempting to connect. Can anyone tell me what needs to be done?

Any help appreciated.

Lee. Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 02:07:55 CDT