How view source of Oracle-provided Java class?

From: Terri I. <teresni_at_ucia.gov>
Date: 28 Sep 2001 14:10:30 -0700

I am getting the error ORA-29532 Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException when the following Java stored procedure is called:
xslprocessorcover.processXSLFromDocToClob(p.ID,ss.ID,xmldoc.ID,cl,err).

How can I fix the problem when I can't see what the Java code is actually doing? Is the source code available somewhere so I can see what the problem is (and possibly write another class that will work)?  Are these classes documented in-depth somewhere? Received on Fri Sep 28 2001 - 16:10:30 CDT