Re: SQLPLUS copy/paste feature activation

From: stéphane A. <removethis_sarrive_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:39:32 +0200

well.. unfortunately not really..
but maybe we are not talking about the same thing : the sqlplus I am referring to is the one that you run under Windows NT to do some basic querries.. Currently the version I used is sqlplus 8.1.5.0.0.

What bothers me is that on the workstation of the guy working just next to me this features works !!