table load question

From: tony <ttigger4321_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:37:05 GMT

Hi. I want to load a table from a flat file with the following structure:

 RECIPIENT                                CHAR(15)
 NAME                                     CHAR(50)
 ADDRESS                                  LONG

How can I insert carriage returns in the long field?

Any comments are welcome.
cheers,
tony
494-1021 w
461-4550 h Received on Thu Sep 27 2001 - 10:37:05 CDT