workstation with I&P-application + oracle ?

From: PQ_COMPUTERNAME <xxx_at_iabg.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:54:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

I got a question if something is possible without making a hell of an efford:
a customer of mine got some requirements that makes me wonder:

My question: is there a possibility to get a reduced Oracle-DBMS without GUI and anything for direct installation for ODBC access to the data sources (tables) ?
Second question: if the application shall be programmed on Java, how to address the database ?

Thank you for a good answer
Thorsten Received on Wed Sep 26 2001 - 03:54:56 CDT