Install Ora8

From: mpinzuti <mpinzuti_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:56:23 +0000 (UTC)

On my PC I've installed Oracle7 but now I'd like to install the release Oracle8 as well. Of course I'd choose a different path for installing the new release and I wonder if both of them will be able to coexist with no matters for the old release. Is it possible o some files are in common between the two releases?
I tried to install but after installing Ora8 in another Oracle Home, I no longer found the previous directory of Ora7. What I mean is that Ora8 has
deleted SQL-Plus3.3 of Ora7 altogether.
For exemple, I named with Oracle for Windows7 the release of Ora7 and, on requested,
named with Oracle for Windows8 the release of Ora8, but the old directory for
Ora7 got replaced by the new one of Ora8 How can I do?

Thanks

--
Posted from vsmtp4.tin.it [212.216.176.224]