Stored Procedure Question

From: Matthew A. Givens <m3corps_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:30:20 GMT

We're using Oracle stored procedures, and we use exception handlers so we can rollback in case of errors. The problem is that the stored procedure name and row number where the error occurred is always the exception handler of the uppermost stored procedure. Is there a way we can keep the ability to rollback on database error but have the location of the database error correctly reported?

Matthew A. Givens Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:30:20 CDT