Dynamic SQL and Unicode

From: Mark <m_a_r_k_at_iname.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2001 10:53:52 -0700

Hi there !

I'm running into the small problem using dynamic SQL. I cannot get actual size of data per column using SQLDA structure as I can do it using host variables VARCHAR. The data stored as char*.

When I retrieve data from this column, it get appended with spaces in the end I cannot strip spaces in the end , because it can be actual data

Any help will be very welcome!

Thank you
Mark. Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 12:53:52 CDT