Re: Install Ora7 and Ora8 together

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:46:46 -0500

Should work OK, since each will have its own Oracle_Home - with the newer client stuff, you will have a program called Oracle Home Selector that will allow you to specify which Oracle Home to use ... Your PATH should contain both bin directories and, since the DLLs and Binaries have unique names, there should be no problem - note, however, my use of the word 'should'.....

..
At one time I had 7.3.4,8.0.5 and 8.1.6 all on one PC...