Install Ora7 and Ora8 together

From: mpinzuti <mpinzuti_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:11:26 +0000 (UTC)

On my PC I've installed Oracle7 but now I'd like to install the release Oracle8 as well. Of course I'd choose a different path for installing the new release and I wonder if both of them will be able to coexist with no matters for the old release. Is it possible o some files are in common between the two releases?

Thanks in advance

--
Posted from vsmtp3.tin.it [212.216.176.223]