Re: Reference table and primary key

From: Phil Goden <noble_at_audiophile.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:40:53 +0100

My intention is to not have to make an entry into lu_group_process for every entry lu_group but for a set of A to Z range. I.e.: using lu_group.id 1 to 4 is one set of A to Z and I would like to refer to this set of rows (by lu_group.rangeNumber).

The only other way I can think of achieving this is to user trigger but I want to only use trigger as a last result.

Phil