Beginner

From: Darko Galic <darko.galic1_at_vz.tel.hr>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:08:01 +0200

Hello everyone!!!
I have just installed Oracle8ee on my Win98se and I don't know where and how to start using (teach myself) Oracle! Can someone tell me how to get started? I am allways asked for username, login and service to connect to a database - what database, how can I (and can I) create my database - I need answers on these (funny, I guess) questions because - I can't start, I don't know how!!
Thank You Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 15:08:01 CDT