Cascade deleting

From: erton <aerton_at_poczt.onet.pl>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:14:57 +0200

Hi

I have a table, which is composed of two fields:
-ID
-ParentID

I would like to make cascade deleting (deleting record with ID x cause deleting all records which have ParentID equal to x). How can I do it? I have tried to do it in a trigger and by constraints but it doesn't work.

Thanks Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 09:14:57 CDT