(Oracle 8.1.x) Inspecting a query sent by some client

From: Davide Bianchi <davidebianchi_at_davidebianchi.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:52:47 +0200

I have this kind of problem: an application uses Dynamo server (sort-of JSP/Servlet server) to inquire an Oracle database using Dynamo "relational views".

One of the "select" sent to the Oracle db fail, in the sense that it does not retrive any valid data.

Now, I'm *sure* that there are data that should be retrived, unfortunately, I'm unable to debug that application directly.

Question: there is a way that allow me to set up a 'trap', so I can inspect the SQL select sent by the @#$**! Dynamo server to the database ?

Sorry for the silly question, but I was unable to find any kind of information in the technet web site...

Davide Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 07:52:47 CDT