Fw - digital library?

From: Dudo <dubravko.cunovic_at_ka.tel.hr>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:35:47 +0200

I am a graduate engineer, currently on a postgraduate scientific study of computing. Thema of my postgraduate study on which I start to work is Digital library.
My question is - can you help me with some good Internet link and quality technical materials, or some contact person for Digital library on Oracle as a DB engine. (www is full of DB2 - library studies, even Sun has digital library project...)

Thanks for your time
Dubravko Received on Sun Sep 23 2001 - 11:35:47 CDT