Averaging Query on Logging Table

From: Matt Morton-Allen <m2_at_csu.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:08:28 +1000

Hi All,
a quick question. I have a logging table ACCESS_LOG with a DATE_LOGGED and a USERNAME field that contains one row for each logged action per user. I want to find out an average of how many actions are performed by each user each day. That is I would like to be able to state that on average X actions are performed by each user on a given day.

Has anyone got any tips on how to get started? I am using Oracle 8.1.6.

Matt. Received on Sat Sep 22 2001 - 22:08:28 CDT