Re: Any experts here?

From: Tony Hunt <tonster_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:50:57 GMT

Yes Oracle is the way to go!!!

What I mean is...

Link you Foxpro tables into an MS Access database. (only link don't import!)
Link you Oracle tables into the same MS Access database (You need to CREATE TABLE in Oracle first)

Use MS Access to create an APPEND query to the table in Oracle, the faster you computers, the smoother and quicker this will happen... You want lots of RAM on the machine running MS Access and preferably the Oracle server is a serperate machine...

Tony