how to install downloaded Oracle Forms Developer/Services 6i Release 2 for linux

From: Kai Huang <khuang_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:38:46 -0400

Hi folks,

I downloaded d2k6irelease2.tar (Oracle Forms Developer/Services 6i Release 2 for linux) from
http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/forms/htdocs/linuxsoft.html

I untar the file on my linux machine however the extracted files don't seem to contain any installing program. I didn't find products.jar in the files and there are no script to install the software. I read the attached doc, however it only assumes that the installation is from CD-ROM. The doc doesn't help anything for this downloaded software. I wonder if anyone here know how to install it. Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Kai Huang Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 16:38:46 CDT