iAS Windows 2000 Network Connection

From: Christopher Moon <moonman94_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:05:42 -0400

I am experiencing a very strange problem with Oracle Internet Application Server 9i (1.0.2.2). We are currently running Windows 2000 and the verison of iAS mentioned above. However, if I got to the web dad admin page http://server/pls/admin_/ the webserver loses it's network connection. I cannot ping the machine or ping from the machine. The machine is dead in the water and the only thing that seems to restore the network connection is a reboot. This is very strange odd. Has anybody ever seen anything like this. Thanks for your help.

-Chrs Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 10:05:42 CDT