WebDB Start - Newbie

From: Benjamin Burkhart <benjamin.burkhart_at_ahoi.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:32:12 +0200

Hello,
I´m a real Oracle newbie - but I have to get WebDB or this portal thing going!
So can anyone tell me where to start? Is there a predefined local URL I could start with?
The installation is: Win 2k Server // Apache Server having been delivered with Oracle // Oracle Personal 8.1.7

Thanx - Benni Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 08:32:12 CDT