Re: SELECT

From: Davide Bianchi <davidebianchi_at_davidebianchi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:43:53 +0200

> Strange, that works for ROWNUM >= 1 AND ROWNUM <= 11,
> but I don't get any entries when using ROWNUM >= 11
> AND ROWNUM <= 20

No, it's not strange, it's that I am a bloody idiot: from the Oracle documentation:

Conditions testing for ROWNUM values greater than a positive integer are always false.

http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server.815/a67779/ch2.htm#33158

So, there is no way to restrict the resultset returned from row...to row...

Davide Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 07:43:53 CDT