Oracle Homes

From: KuttererK <KuttererK_at_boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:17:30 GMT

Can anyone tell me how the Oracle Homes works in the registry? I see that there is a root level Oracle Key that has all the settings that are current on the workstation. I can also see that there are multiple homes under the Oracle Homes Key called ORACLE1, ORACLE2, etc.

Are these homes strictly for documentation or history or is one able to switch between the different homes for different configurations? Received on Thu Sep 20 2001 - 15:17:30 CDT