Re: packages

From: Xavier Neys <xavier.neys_at_12move.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:16:27 +0200

Bonjour Nicolas,

select text from user_code where name='ton package' order by line;

or from all_code or dba_code depending on who's the owner and granted rights.

..._code are system views showing source code for stored functions, procedures and packages.

Feel free to ask if you need more info.
If you are more comfee with French, it's OK with me.

   Pas de problème en ce qui me concerne :-)    A+

HTH,

--
Today, Tomorrow, Together
The DOC