Re: Debug Oracle package - recommended Tools?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:33:10 +0100

Hi

You can use the oracle packages DBMS_DEBUG and DBMS_TRACE to debug PL/SQL, they are raw and hard to use but free as they are included in the RDBMS. They both involve setting up PL/SQL calls to the code being debugged, the concept is not harder than using gdb tho or dbx.

HTH Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <GJvsJ5.3wF_at_news.boeing.com>, Muon Ngu <muonn_at_hotmail.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990