Trouble with filtered Delphi TTables

From: Jan Doggen <massoft_at_tref.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:02:08 +0200

Hi everyone,

we're accessing Oracle tables through TCP/IP with Delphi 4 (+BDE).

TTables with a filter seem to randomly work/not work. We're using both design time filters and run-time filters allocated like:
> WITH DModConfig.TblTables DO
> BEGIN
> Filter := 'Tbl_Source_Module_ID = 5';
> Filtered := TRUE;
> Open;

The tables were created with SQL statements. They generally have a primary key on one field.
The app can also work with MS-SQL, there the filters work fine.

Any suggestions/ideas what we might be doing wrong or what we could try?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 14:02:08 CDT